As a Parylene N Manufacturer, there is some information I want to share with you. Coating protection for printed circuit boards and hybrid circuits is one of Parylene's most popular applications. It conforms to the XY type indicators in the US military standard Mil-I-46058C and meets the IPC-CC-830B protection standard. It maintains high board reliability in salt spray tests and other harsh environments without affecting the functionality of resistors, thermocouples, and other components on the board. Conformal coatings of electronic components and circuit components must meet electrical insulation and environmental protection requirements. Constantly miniaturized electronic products place higher demands on the performance of insulating coatings, in part because of the relationship between coating mechanical volume and circuit function. The more important feature of insulating coatings is coating integrity and uniformity. Sex, and it's physical, electrical, mechanical, and shielding properties.
Parylene Powder, its performance can meet the coating needs of circuit components. These transparent polymers are virtually highly crystalline and linear, have excellent dielectric and barrier properties, are chemically inert, and are dense and pinhole-free.
Parylene coated integrated circuit silicon thin leads can be reinforced 5-10 times, Parylene can also penetrate under the silicon wafer, improve the bonding strength of the silicon wafer and improve the reliability of the integrated circuit.
Parylene's advantages in the field of electronic products:
Anti-salt spray, anti-oxidation, anti-moisture, excellent performance
At the same time, it maintains good protection characteristics under the conditions of extreme heat and low temperature -270 degrees Celsius;
Very low dielectric constant and ultra-thin thickness, low frequency loss;
The best protective coating for circuit boards in harsh environments, listed in the US military standard MIL-I-46058C; meets IPC-CC-830B
There is no liquid in the coating process, no unavoidable sag of ordinary liquid protective coating, serious defects such as porosity, uneven thickness;
* Water molecules have a very low transmittance, which is only one-thousandth of the common silicone resin;
* The film formation of polymeric growth prevents the diffusion of ions at the interface between the coating and the substrate, eliminating the common dendritic corrosion of the coating.
* Surface hydrophobic properties further reduce the adverse effects of moisture and ionic contamination;
*Infiltrate the micro-gap between the chip and the substrate (even up to 10μm) to provide complete protection;
* Significantly enhance the connection strength between the chip-substrate wires (25μm thick);
* Ultra-thin avoids the influence of internal stress on the circuit and performance under temperature alternation (-120~80);
* Fix metal chips and solder particles on the circuit board to avoid the influence of particles on the circuit, especially in the case of difficult maintenance such as aerospace or military;
* Does not affect the mechanical properties of the substrate while satisfying the coating function
* Vacuum coating process greatly reduces the damage of the touch on the circuit board.
* Fixed solder joints to reduce the probability of broken solder joints
Our company also has Parylene N Powder on sale, welcome to come to consult.