As a Pesticide Intermediates Factory, let's talk about Parylene's advantages in the field of electronics today.
*Excellent anti-salt, anti-oxidation, and anti-moist properties
* Maintain good protection at both hot and cold temperatures -270 degrees Celsius;
* Very low dielectric constant and ultra-thin thickness, low-frequency loss;
*The best protective coating for circuit boards in harsh environments, included in the US military standard MIL-I-46058C; meets IPC-CC-830B
* There is no liquid in the coating process, no unavoidable sag of ordinary liquid protective coating, serious defects such as porosity, uneven thickness;
* Water molecules have a very low transmittance, which is only one-thousandth of the common silicone resin;
* The film formation of polymeric growth prevents the diffusion of ions at the interface between the coating and the substrate, eliminating the common dendritic corrosion of the coating.
*The surface hydrophobic properties of Parylene Powder further reduce the adverse effects of moisture and ionic contamination;
*Infiltrate the micro-gap between the chip and the substrate (even up to 10μm) to provide complete protection;
* Significantly enhance the connection strength between the chip-substrate wires (25μm thick);
* Ultra-thin avoids the influence of internal stress on the circuit and performance under temperature alternation (-120~80);
* Fix metal chips and solder particles on the circuit board to avoid the influence of particles on the circuit, especially in the case of difficult maintenance such as aerospace or military;
* Does not affect the mechanical properties of the substrate while satisfying the coating function
* Vacuum coating process greatly reduces the damage of the touch on the circuit board.
* Fixed solder joints to reduce the probability of broken solder joints.
Our company specializes in providing Parylene Material. If you want to know more details, please feel free to contact us. Or leave your contact information and we will get in touch with you in time.